YOU MUST HAVE YOUR PRINTED OR ELECTRONIC TICKETS AT THE DOOR. USHERS WILL BE SCANNING TICKETS
Please Remember – There is NO photography or video recording allowed at the recital including from cell phones or tablets. You will be asked to leave the theatre.
Please take all the photos and video you would like at dress rehearsal but NOT AT RECITAL. We thank you for your cooperation!
ALL DANCERS MUST REMAIN FOR THE ENTIRE SHOW – DANCERS WILL BE DISMISSED AT THE END OF THE SHOW – See procedures below.
CHECK IN PROCEDURES
1. Check-in begins approximately 45 minutes before performance time.
2. Come dressed in your first costume, with hair and make-up done.
3. Make sure you have all costumes, shoes, and personal items organized and properly labelled. Remove all jewelry. We are not responsible for lost items.
4. Locate your child’s dressing room number on chart.
5. When you approach check-in desk, please tell attendant your dressing room number.
6. Children in mommy & me and combos 3/4, 4/5, and 5/6 will be escorted to their dressing room by Dance Unlimited dancers and volunteers. Older children will walk themselves. ONLY DANCERS will be allowed beyond check-in desk. No exceptions!
7. Children in mommy & me and combo 3/4, 4/5, and 5/6 and one family member will be given a “claim ticket” to be used at pick-up AFTER the show. Your child will only be released to the person presenting the claim ticket at dismissal. Children will only be released AFTER the show.
8. Parents should enter the auditorium to the left of concessions. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show! Your children are in good hands! We love them too!!!
1. Dismissal begins approximately 10-15 minutes AFTER the conclusion of the show at the same doors your child entered before show.
2. Children in mommy & me and combos 3/4, 4/5, and 5/6 will be released first. Only one family member will be allowed in dressing room. You must present your ticket to gain entry to dressing room area.
3. Everyone will exit through the south doors at the end of the dressing room hall. To rejoin your family outside the auditorium, simply make a right after you exit the south doors and proceed back around the building via the covered walkway.
4. Once we have completed dismissal for the above children, family of older children will be allowed into dressing room areas.
5. One-way traffic will be enforced until dressing room hallway is clear.
DRESS REHEARSAL SCHEDULE